We are proud to Inform, engage and champion the UK offshore oil and gas industry as part of a diverse energy mix.
Membership is open to all companies active in the UK continental shelf, from super majors to large contractor businesses and from independent oil companies to SMEs working in the supply chain.
Our aim is to become the leading association within the UK energy industry, ensuring the UK North Sea remains an internationally attractive place to do business.
We do this by:
- Access to our industry-led forums and workgroups, OGUK membership is a valuable opportunity to shape the industry agenda and work collaboratively with industry peers to identify and promote good practise.
- Keep ahead of industry trends through access to the latest market intelligence, comprehensive industry insights, award-winning guidelines and updates on legislative and policy developments.
- Raising the profile of the UK offshore oil and gas industry
- Promoting open dialogue within and across all sectors of the industry on topics that influence your activities, including technical, fiscal, safety, environmental and skills issues, and brokering solutions
- Developing and delivering industry-wide initiatives and programmes
- Engaging with governments and other external organisations with a stake in the industry’s future