The 2017 conference, run jointly by Decom North Sea and Oil & Gas UK, will take place from 27 – 29 November at the Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews. This year, we’re delighted to be working with Principal Sponsor, Aberdeen Harbour Board, and Supporting Sponsors, Forth Ports Scotland, Integrated Decom and Petrofac.
The conference will build upon previous sell-out events and will encompass numerous keynote sessions all focused on the latest decommissioning updates, trends and case studies. Session topics will include:
- Session 1: Regulators and Regulation
- Session 2: Decommissioning Market
- Session 3: Two sessions to run in parallel; OSPAR Decision 98/3 – 20 Years On and Salvage
- Session 4: Technology
- Session 5: The Late Life Opportunity
- Session 6:Two sessions to run in parallel; Well P&A Today and Environmental and Waste Management in Decommissioning
- Session 7: Collaboration in Action – Joint Presentations
The main conference will follow a welcome drinks reception on the evening of 27 November and will incorporate a gala dinner on the evening of 28 November.
The key objective of the conference is to bring a wide spectrum of oil and gas companies into one room; small supply chain companies, contractors and many of the large operators. Previous conferences have shown attendees to be actively involved and willing to contribute and discuss the challenges and opportunities associated with offshore oil and gas decommissioning in an open and engaging atmosphere.
Attending this annual event allows you to:
- Update your knowledge and learn from industry leaders and key stakeholders
- Take part in an excellent business development and networking opportunity,engaging with 450+ industry professionals
Delegate and accommodation bookings are now open.
Please note that accommodation at the Fairmont is now sold out however alternative accommodation is available on our dedicated booking site. Please be aware that bookings will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis, with alternative hotel arrangements being offered. Do not contact the hotel directly for accommodation – no bookings can be made this way.
Further event agenda details will be released shortly.